Face primer makes our makeup to stay for long lasting and fresh. It also minimizes the side effects of beauty products. Today, I am going to share a quick and easy method to make homemade DIY Face Primer for all types of skin.
Home remedy to make DIY Face Primer
Things we need:
- Glycerin, one tbsp
- Moisturizing cream, half tsp
- Aloe Vera Gel, one tbsp
- Lose powder, half tsp
- Baby moisturizing cream, one tsp
- Almond oil, half tsp
How to make:
- In the first step, take a mixing bowl and a spoon.
- Now, add one tbsp of glycerine and add in the boil.
- Then, take any moisturizing cream and add half tsp in the bowl.
- Do not use moisturizing lotion instead of cream.
- After that, take Aloe Vera gel and ad one tbsp of it.
- In the last, take any loose powder and add it to the mixture.
- Now, mix the ingredients well with a spoon to make a homogenous mixture.
- DIY Face Primer is ready to use now.