whiteheads have a bad impact on the beauty of your face. Here, I am going to share with you some simple remedies to get rid of whiteheads permanently.The best way to prevent the formation of whiteheads is to follow a strict skin careNatural Remedies To Get Fair Skin in 7 Days. Read more ... » regimen, as follows:
1. Clean your face at least twice a day with skincare products that are appropriate for your skin type. Use a facial cleanser that contain salicylic acid or alpha hydroxyl acids as there ingredients help in unclogging the pores.
2. Exfoliate your skin regularly – twice or three times a week. Apply the exfoliating products all over your face, using light, circular motions concentration on the problem areas of the face forehead, nose and cheeks. Try to find a gentle exfoliator with small particles it will encourage newer, smoother and healthier skin cells to grow, helping to unclog the pores.
3. Even if your skin is oily or mixed you should never forget to apply a moisturizer or a hydrating cream.
4. Once a week steam your face for a few minutes to cleanse your skin in deep. Steaming is very important to loosen debris that may be embedded into the skin. When steaming the face you wide the clogged pores and soften the skin in order to cleanse more easily the impurities, the traces of makeupWhy Remove Your Makeup Before Sleep. Read more ... », the dust, the sebaceous secretions as well as the dead skin cells.
5. You can also use a comedone remover (a comedone extractor ) tool – a handy device to help keep pores free of blackheads and blemishes. It will remove all clogged dark bumps with trapped sebum, bacteria and excess oils dislodging pore blockages leaving skin clear and smooth. This tool should be used immediately after steaming the face.