The term split ends refers to the splitting or fraying of the hair shaft. The condition is medically called trichoptilosis and is caused by thermal, mechanical or chemical stress that wears away the protective outer layer of the hair cuticle.
Lack of proper nourishment and moisture can make the problem worse, particularly for those with long hair.
The most effective way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off. If left untrimmed, they tend to break off or continue splitting up the length of your hair.
Natural Hair Growth Remedies
- Use Amla:
- Neem leaves
- Aloe vera gel
- First of all, take one glass of water and add amla in it. Let them cooked for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, turn off the flame and grind the mixture properly.
- Now add 5 to 6 leaves of Neem and one teaspoon of aloe Vera gel.
- Apply it on your hair.
- Wash it off without using shampoo.
- Coconut oil:
- Ratan juice
- Coconut oil
- Add half spoon of rattan juice in coconut oil.
- Put it under the sun for 2 hours.
- Now, use it to massage your hair.
- Use it twice a week