favorite healthy homemade beauty products with you over the next couple weeks to show you just how easy it is to make your own personal care products from scratch. Please welcome Winnie from Healthy Green Kitchen today with her recipe for homemade skin cream.
How to make whipped body butter
Whipped body butter is one of the best homemade body care products. It is a good moisturizer for your body.
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil (it is recommended to use olive pomace oil)
- Fresh butter
- Essential oil (You can choose any of your choices)
- First of all, keep a pan on the flame by adding water in it to create a double boiler.
- Now, take a small bowl and start adding all the above ingredients except essential oil one by one.
- First add, ½ cup of coconut oil, 1/3 cup of olive pomace oil, and ½ cup of fresh butter Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Put the bowl into the double boiler and heat up until it converts into a liquid form.
- Take out the bowl from the flame and let it be cooled down for a while to get a semi-solid state.
- Once you get a semi-solid state then beat it with the help of hand beater until you get a thick paste like facial creams.
- Now add few drops of essential oil on it and again start beating it.
- Your whipped body butter is ready now. Place it into the jar with the help of a spatula.
Homemade face cream for skin care
- Pure coco powder
- Olive pomace oil
- Keep a pan on the flame full of water to create a double boiler.
- Take a bowl and add the half cup of coco powder, half cup of olive pomace oil and the half cup of beeswax.
- Mix all the ingredients properly
- Now, put a bowl on the top of the water of double bowler.
- Once you get a mixture in liquid form then take out it from the flame.
- Let it be cooled down so that it can convert into a semi-solid state
- Now, take a beater and beat the mixture consistently until you get a thick paste.
- Put it into a jar.
- You can apply this cream on face and lips. It is best homemade cream for skin care so must try it.
- Mango butter
- Essential oil of your choice
- Sandalwood essential oil
- Put a pan full of water on the flame to make a double boiler.
- Now add all the above ingredients in one bowl except sandalwood essential oil.
- Mix it properly.
- Keep the bowl into the double boiler and let the beeswax and mango butter melt properly.
- Take out the bowl from the double boiler and let it be cooled down.
- Once you get a solid state then start beating it until you get a thick paste.
- Now, add few drops of sandal essential oil.
- Your body lotion is ready to use.