You can’t totally make the most of your pool party with your dark underarm. That is the reason we are sharing some basic however compelling approach to dispose of dark underarm. Take after the tips from the below mention to get white underarms.
Different ways you can lighten dark armpits
If you feel self-conscious about your underarms, here are 8 ways you can lighten your underarms.
1. Place potato slices under arms
Potato is mildly acidic and is a natural bleaching agent. Potato is more gentle than lemon so it can be applied on the sensitive skin. Place a thin slice of potato on your underarm and rub it in there for 5 to ten minutes twice a day.
2. Lemon juice.
Lemon is another natural bleacher and it is stronger than potatoes so don’t use it if you have really sensitive skin. Lemon will also naturally exfoliate the skin under your armpits. Just rub the lemon juice under your armpits for a couple minutes and then take rinse it off.
3. Remove Underarm Hair by Waxing
Waxing the hair will completely remove the hairs so you won’t see that grayish shadow under your arms as opposed to shaving.
4. Exfoliate With a Lemon and Brown Sugar Scrub.
Dead skin cells can make underarms appear darker so gently exfoliate with lemon which will also bleach the area and some brown sugar. If lemon is too irritating on your skin, you can just use the brown sugar with some olive oil instead.
5. Papaya scrub. Papaya is rich in Papain which removes dirt and dead skin cells. Mash a small chuck up papaya up and leave the papaya on for 20 minutes and wash it off.
6. Cucumber slices are another natural skin lightener. Rub a cucumber slice around your underarms twice a day about ten minutes each time
7. Baking soda acts as both a whitener and exfoliator for your underarms. Just make a paste of baking soda with a little bit of water and rub it in for a few minutes and rinse it off.