This scrub will remove dead skin cells and leave you with a soft, and touchable skin, you may use it on hands and feet to achieve a soft, and a great smelling skin.
This is a very easy DIY hand scrub recipe. For this you will need the following ingredients.
- 1 cup of white sugar.
- ½ cups of almond oil
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
- 5 to 8 drops of grape seed oil
- For the easy way to exfoliate skin at home, follow this procedure
- In a bowl, take one cup of white sugar. You can use the one with large granules or the one with smaller granules.
- Add in ½ cup of almond oil. This will be useful in moisturising the skin.
- Add 1 table spoon of fresh lemon juice. This acts as a bleaching agent and makes the skin fairer.
- Lastly, add 5 to 8 drops of essential oil. We use grade seed oil but you could use any essential oil. It used for a giving the scrub a nice fragrance.
- Combine all the ingredients well, making sure the sugar is properly coated with the oils.
- Wash you hands with normal water.
- Take some of the scrub and rub it on your hands.
- Properly scrub your hands until you see the dead skin coming off.
- Now wash your hands with normal water and towel dry them
- After this, you can apply a normal moisturising cream or lotion to refresh the skin.