Hope you all have been great. Even though summers are here, my
feet are the driest part of my body. They are rough, dry and due to
which they are not so appealing. Except for the days I get my
This is something I have been following; not for a long time though
I must admit, but every time I do it I get really satisfying results :-
D. So let me just start right away by giving you the magical 3 steps
to really soft and good looking feet.
Things you will need:
• 2 Tbsp – Powdered Sugar
• 2 Tbsp – Olive
• 1 tsp: Lemon Juice
• 2 Tbsp Honey
• Half a bucket of warm water
• A really good moisturiser of your choice or Vaseline
• A pair of cotton socks
Ok so all things ready? Great! Then let’s get started.
Step 1 :
Scrub it off!: Scrubbing is the best way to ensure that you are
sloughing away the dead skin and giving your feet a chance to
regenerate new skin cells. Only this step will make your feet look
refreshed and brighter! Scrubbing will also help you reduce tan if
Recipe for a great foot scrub:
• Take 2 tbsp of powdered sugar and mix it with 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
• Now add t tsp of lemon juice to the above mixture.
• Mix well.
How to Use this foot scrub:
• Take the above scrub in your hand and lightly scrub each foot for
5 minutes (a total of 10 minutes)
• You can give a little more pressure on your heels
• Ensure that you are not giving too much pressure; else it can lead
to rashes or redness.
• Once done, just wipe it with a semi wet cloth and sit back for a
relaxing step 2!
Moisturizing and relaxing Foot Soak:
This is the best way to soak in all the moisture. Foot Soak not only
relaxes your mind and body but also helps your feet absorb the
best of the ingredients you are feeding it
Recipe for Foot Soak:
• Take half a bucket of warm water (temperature as per your
• Add 2-3 tbsp of honey to it
How to use this Foot Soak:
• Find a comfortable spot to sit and relax.
• Now dip in your feet in the honey foot soak.
• Let it remain for 15 minutes (You can take a power nap here :P)
• Once your feet has soaked in all the goodness, dip your feet in
fresh warm water and pat it dry
This is like a power dose to your dry feet (which are by the way in
a much better state already!) Take your favorite moisturiser or
even better-Vaseline; Apply and massage your feet for about 3
minutes and cover it with your cotton socks. Be generous while
applying the moisturiser. Wake up with really soft and pretty feet in
This is best done at night after a long tired day. I did this twice till
now and have loved the results. I also suggest you do this twice a
week if you have very dry feet or at least once a week and you will
loveeeee your feet.