is an average of 1,50,000 strands on a human head. They have to fight almost every day with pollution, sun, dust, wind and not to mention, the curlers,
straighteners, dryers, gels, serums and a variety of beauty products. This lavish treatment, given to the hair, looks great on a specific occasion, but regular use of these treatments parch and ruin your hair. It is no wonder that most of the women complaint of having frizzy and dry hair with split ends.
Key factors of split ends and dry hair.
Pollution, dust, heat and the exposure of hair to the sun.
Washing regularly without skipping
Extra use of hair dryers and straighteners
Using a lot of hairs gels and sprays
Washing hair with polluted water like chlorine mixed water
Using low-quality hair colors
Washing with hot water
Not oiling properly
Tips to prevent Split ends and Dry hair:
- Massage daily with almond oil or coconut oil and leave it overnight.
- Don’t wash hair with hot water.
- Don’t leave wet hair
- Dry gently with a towel.
- Don’t use excess amount of cosmetics like gel and sprays.
- Trim your hair every three months.
- Cover your hair with a scarf while going out or you can use a cap for this.